- SEPTA Regional Rail is on a Saturday Schedule, except for Wilmington/Newark and Cynwyd which are on special schedules.
- Suburban Station is closed until 4 AM Monday.
- 5th St/Independence, 15th St, and City Hall stations are closed until 5 AM Monday.
- City transit is running, but lots of buses are being detoured around the secure vehicle perimeter around the Parkway and City Hall. Dimensions of secure areas can be found on Lauren Ancona’s Philly Pope Map.
- Tokens and regular passes are still good on subways and buses, and will remain good through the duration. Special passes are only for Regional Rail, suburban trolleys/NHSL, and PATCO, Saturday and Sunday only.
- Other agencies are adjusting schedules today.
- The Traffic Box around Center City goes up at 6 PM this evening. Boundaries are South Street river-to-river, Spring Garden Street, Ridge Ave, and Girard Ave.
- The secure vehicle perimeter around Independence Hall goes up at 10 PM. More detours.
- The Traffic Box in University City goes up at 10 PM. Boundaries are Powelton Ave, 38th St, and University Ave.
- Highways (incl. I-76, I-676, and the Ben Franklin Bridge) start closing at 10 PM.
And last but not least:
- The streets are safe and the weather is beautiful. Go walking outside!